BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class comparison
Compare BMW 3 Series and Mercedes-Benz S-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 3 Series starts at ₹ 56.77 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW 3 Series costs ₹ 49.1 Lakh, whereas the BMW 3 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 55.59 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class starts at ₹ 1.65 Crore. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class costs ₹ 1.6 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 3 Series base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz S-Class base Petrol returns 10 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 14 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 3 Series gets 255 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz S-Class comes in 362 bhp Petrol engine and 282 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW 3 Series and Mercedes-Benz S-Class
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of BMW 3 Series
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun