BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class comparison
Compare BMW 3 Series and Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 3 Series starts at ₹ 56.77 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW 3 Series costs ₹ 49.1 Lakh, whereas the BMW 3 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 55.59 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class starts at ₹ 68.09 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 72.81 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class costs ₹ 69.27 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mercedes-Benz E-Class comes with a price tag of ₹ 86.64 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 3 Series base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz E-Class base Petrol returns 12 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 14 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 3 Series gets 255 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz E-Class comes in 194 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 197, 255 bhp engines.
Feb 13, 2017 08:51 PM
The absolute bestselling model for Mercedes-Benz in India, the E-Class has so far accounted for 34% of sales in the company's over 2 decade history in India. Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW 3 Series and Mercedes-Benz E-Class
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of BMW 3 Series
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.15 Lakh
- 2020 Mahindra Roxor Revealed
- Honda Two-Wheelers' BS6 Range Sales Cross 1 Lakh Units
- Fiat Chrysler Asks U.S. Court To Toss Out GM Racketeering Claims
- Okinawa Teases Electric Maxi-Scooter Ahead Of 2020 Auto Expo
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review