BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43 comparison
Compare BMW 3 Series and Mercedes-AMG C 43
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 3 Series starts at ₹ 47.9 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW 3 Series costs ₹ 41.4 Lakh, whereas the BMW 3 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 46.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG C 43 starts at ₹ 48.74 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 3 Series base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG C 43 base Petrol returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 3 Series gets 255 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG C 43 comes in 365 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW 3 Series and Mercedes-AMG C 43
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of BMW 3 Series
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Bajaj Pulsar RS200 BS6 Launched in India; Priced At Rs. 1.45 Lakh
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Karnataka Police Bans Private Vehicles Till April 14
- Two-Wheeler Sales March 2020: Bajaj Auto Sales Drop 38 Per Cent Amidst Coronavirus Lockdown
- BS6 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 & Street 160 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 93,677
- Dazzling B-Town Divas & Their Swanky Rides
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review