BMW 3 Series Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport comparison
Compare BMW 3 Series and Land Rover Discovery Sport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW 3 Series Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 3 Series starts at ₹ 56.77 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW 3 Series costs ₹ 49.1 Lakh, whereas the BMW 3 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 55.59 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Land Rover Discovery Sport starts at ₹ 67.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 72.09 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 3 Series base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Land Rover Discovery Sport base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 3 Series gets 255 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Land Rover Discovery Sport comes in 148 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW 3 Series and Land Rover Discovery Sport
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of BMW 3 Series
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Pandemic: TVS And Sundaram-Clayton To Spend Rs. 30 Crore To Curb Spread
- Hyundai Great India Drive; Exploring Spiti In A Hyundai Venue
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Maruti Suzuki Intends To Produce 10,000 Ventilators A Month
- Toyota To Make Face Masks In U.S. To Aid Coronavirus Battle
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Ferrari Plans To Resume Production From April 14, 2020
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions