BMW 3 Series Vs BMW Z4 comparison
Compare BMW 3 Series and BMW Z4
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW 3 Series Vs BMW Z4 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 3 Series starts at ₹ 56.77 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW 3 Series costs ₹ 49.1 Lakh, whereas the BMW 3 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 55.59 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW Z4 starts at ₹ 76.83 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 93.35 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 3 Series base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The BMW Z4 base Petrol returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 3 Series gets 255 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW Z4 comes in 2 Petrol 340, 197 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW 3 Series and BMW Z4
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of BMW 3 Series
Recent News and Reviews
- China's Auto Sales May Fall 10 Per Cent In First Half Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Likely To Buy GM's Thailand Car Plant
- General Motors To Wind Down Australia, New Zealand Operations, Sell Thailand Plant
- Clock's Ticking For Nissan Boss Uchida To Show He Has A Plan: Report
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review