BMW 3 Series Vs BMW X5 comparison
Compare BMW 3 Series and BMW X5
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW 3 Series Vs BMW X5 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 3 Series starts at ₹ 56.77 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW 3 Series costs ₹ 49.1 Lakh, whereas the BMW 3 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 55.59 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X5 starts at ₹ 97.28 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the BMW X5 costs ₹ 86.27 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW X5 comes with a price tag of ₹ 97.48 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 3 Series base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The BMW X5 base Petrol returns 11 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 13 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 3 Series gets 255 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW X5 comes in 340 bhp Petrol engine and 265 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW 3 Series and BMW X5
We pit the new Audi Q7 against its closest rivals in the market - the Volvo XC90 and BMW X5 to find out which SUV tops the race. Read More
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of BMW 3 Series
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review