BMW 3 Series Vs BMW X1 comparison
Compare BMW 3 Series and BMW X1
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW 3 Series Vs BMW X1 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 3 Series starts at ₹ 56.77 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW 3 Series costs ₹ 49.1 Lakh, whereas the BMW 3 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 55.59 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X1 starts at ₹ 45.44 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the BMW X1 costs ₹ 41.78 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW X1 comes with a price tag of ₹ 54.17 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 3 Series base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The BMW X1 base Petrol returns 21 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 21 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 3 Series gets 255 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW X1 comes in 192 bhp Petrol engine and 190 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW 3 Series and BMW X1
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of BMW 3 Series
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Hyundai Creta Interior Sketches Released
- Hyundai and Kia Develop World's First Predictive Gear Shift Control System
- Toyota Vellfire To Be Launched In February, Details Out
- Auto Components Supply Chain Could be Disrupted If Coronavirus Outbreak Persists Longer: ICRA
- Jaguar Land Rover's Project Vector Is An Autonomous Electric Concept
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review