BMW 3 Series Vs BMW 7 Series comparison
Compare BMW 3 Series and BMW 7 Series
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW 3 Series Vs BMW 7 Series on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 3 Series starts at ₹ 56.77 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW 3 Series costs ₹ 49.1 Lakh, whereas the BMW 3 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 55.59 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW 7 Series starts at ₹ 1.59 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.86 Crore for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the BMW 7 Series costs ₹ 1.45 Crore, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW 7 Series comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.59 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 3 Series base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The BMW 7 Series base Petrol returns 8 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 3 Series gets 255 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW 7 Series comes in 2 Petrol 601, 335 bhp engines and 261 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW 3 Series and BMW 7 Series
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of BMW 3 Series
Recent News and Reviews
- General Motors To Wind Down Australia, New Zealand Operations, Sell Thailand Plant
- Clock's Ticking For Nissan Boss Uchida To Show He Has A Plan: Report
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review