BMW 3 Series Vs BMW 5 Series comparison
Add car to Compare
On Road Price
₹ NABook Test Drive
₹ 40.12 LakhBook Test Drive
Compare BMW 3 Series and BMW 5 Series
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW 3 Series Vs BMW 5 Series on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 3 Series starts at ₹ 56.77 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW 3 Series costs ₹ 49.1 Lakh, whereas the BMW 3 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 55.59 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW 5 Series starts at ₹ 70.1 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the BMW 5 Series costs ₹ 69.51 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW 5 Series comes with a price tag of ₹ 78.36 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 3 Series base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The BMW 5 Series base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 19 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 3 Series gets 255 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW 5 Series comes in 248 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 187, 261 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW 3 Series and BMW 5 Series
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
- Kia Seltos Vs MG Hector Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- Kia Seltos Vs Mahindra XUV300
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6 Vs Tata Nexon
- Kia Seltos Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Kia Seltos Vs Honda BR-V Vs Renault Duster
- Kia Seltos Vs Mahindra XUV300 Vs Renault Duster
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Harrier
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra Racing Gears Up For 2019/20 Formula E Season 6
- Next-Gen Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing In India Again
- Jawa Perak Bobber: All You Need To Know
- MotoGP: Alex Marquez To Join Repsol Honda Alongside Brother Marc Marquez
- A Year After Arrest, Ghosn Seeks Trial Date, Access To Evidence
- Toyota Glanza Review
- Renault Kwid Facelift Review
- Benelli Imperiale 400 First Ride Review
- Skoda Kodiaq Scout First Drive Review
- 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS First Ride Review