BMW 3 Series Vs Audi RS7 Sportback comparison
Compare BMW 3 Series and Audi RS7 Sportback
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW 3 Series Vs Audi RS7 Sportback on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 3 Series starts at ₹ 56.77 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW 3 Series costs ₹ 49.1 Lakh, whereas the BMW 3 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 55.59 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Audi RS7 Sportback starts at ₹ 1.83 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.99 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 3 Series base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Audi RS7 Sportback base Petrol returns 10 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 3 Series gets 255 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Audi RS7 Sportback comes in 2 Petrol 552, 596 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW 3 Series and Audi RS7 Sportback
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of BMW 3 Series
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Tiago And Tigor Score 4 Stars In Global NCAP Crash Tests
- GM's Cruise Unit Unveils Driverless Prototype Vehicle For Ride-Sharing Service
- Tata Altroz Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 5.29 Lakh
- Honda Recalling 2.7 Million North American Vehicles For New Air Bag Inflator Defect
- Toyota To Recall 3.4 Million Vehicles Worldwide For Faulty Airbags
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review