BMW 3 Series Vs Audi A6 comparison
Compare BMW 3 Series and Audi A6
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW 3 Series Vs Audi A6 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A6 starts at ₹ 63.23 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 69.04 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW 3 Series starts at ₹ 56.77 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the BMW 3 Series costs ₹ 49.1 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW 3 Series comes with a price tag of ₹ 55.59 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A6 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The BMW 3 Series base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A6 gets 241 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW 3 Series comes in 255 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW 3 Series and Audi A6
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of BMW 3 Series
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun