Bentley Mulsanne Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost comparison
Compare Bentley Mulsanne and Rolls-Royce Ghost
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Bentley Mulsanne Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Bentley Mulsanne starts at ₹ 6.35 Crore and goes up to ₹ 7.71 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Rolls-Royce Ghost starts at ₹ 6.07 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.54 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bentley Mulsanne base Petrol engine returns 8 kmpl. The Rolls-Royce Ghost base Petrol returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bentley Mulsanne gets 2 Petrol 505, 530 bhp engines, whereas the Rolls-Royce Ghost comes in 563 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Bentley Mulsanne
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Pandemic: TVS And Sundaram-Clayton To Spend Rs. 30 Crore To Curb Spread
- Hyundai Great India Drive; Exploring Spiti In A Hyundai Venue
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Maruti Suzuki Intends To Produce 10,000 Ventilators A Month
- Toyota To Make Face Masks In U.S. To Aid Coronavirus Battle
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Ferrari Plans To Resume Production From April 14, 2020
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions