Bentley Mulsanne Vs Bentley Continental comparison
Compare Bentley Mulsanne and Bentley Continental
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Bentley Mulsanne Vs Bentley Continental on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Bentley Continental starts at ₹ 3.86 Crore and goes up to ₹ 5.14 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Bentley Mulsanne starts at ₹ 6.35 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.71 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bentley Continental base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Bentley Mulsanne base Petrol returns 8 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bentley Continental gets 4 Petrol 582, 500, 520, 633 bhp engines, whereas the Bentley Mulsanne comes in 2 Petrol 505, 530 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Bentley Mulsanne
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Detroit Auto Show Cancelled; Venue To Be Used For COVID-19 Hospital
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Yamaha India Extends Warranty & Service Period For Customers
- Nissan Trademarks New Company Logo
- Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Spied Undisguised; Confirms New Nameplate
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Pitstop Offers Free Vehicle Service To Essential Services Workers
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions