Bentley Flying Spur Vs Toyota Land Cruiser comparison
Compare Bentley Flying Spur and Toyota Land Cruiser
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Bentley Flying Spur Vs Toyota Land Cruiser on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Bentley Flying Spur starts at ₹ 3.74 Crore and goes up to ₹ 3.97 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Toyota Land Cruiser starts at ₹ 1.74 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bentley Flying Spur base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Toyota Land Cruiser base Diesel returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bentley Flying Spur gets 2 Petrol 500, 626 bhp engines, whereas the Toyota Land Cruiser comes in 261 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Bentley Flying Spur
- Bentley Flying Spur Vs Bentley Mulsanne
- Bentley Flying Spur Vs Bentley Continental
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Bentley Flying Spur
- Jaguar XJ Vs Bentley Flying Spur
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Lexus ES
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Bentley Flying Spur
- Bentley Flying Spur Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- BMW 7 Series Vs Bentley Flying Spur
- Aston Martin Vantage Vs Bentley Flying Spur
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- KTM 390 Adventure Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 2.99 Lakh
- Tesla Moves A Step Closer To Opening First European Factory With German Property deal
- Subaru Sets Mid-2030s Target To Sell Only Electric Vehicles
- Hyundai Aura: Price Expectation
- Hero Electric Flash Now Offered At Rs. 29,900
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review