Bentley Flying Spur Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost comparison
Compare Bentley Flying Spur and Rolls-Royce Ghost
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Bentley Flying Spur Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Rolls-Royce Ghost starts at ₹ 6.07 Crore and goes up to ₹ 6.54 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Bentley Flying Spur starts at ₹ 3.74 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 3.97 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Rolls-Royce Ghost base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Bentley Flying Spur base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Rolls-Royce Ghost gets 563 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bentley Flying Spur comes in 2 Petrol 500, 626 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Bentley Flying Spur
- Bentley Flying Spur Vs Porsche Panamera
- Bentley Flying Spur Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Bentley Flying Spur W12 Petrol Vs Bentley Flying Spur V8 Petrol
- Skoda Superb Vs Bentley Flying Spur
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Bentley Flying Spur
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Bentley Flying Spur
- Bentley Flying Spur Vs Bentley Continental
- Lexus ES Vs Bentley Flying Spur
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Passenger Vehicle Sales Flat In November 2019, SUVs Grow 32.7 Per Cent
- Hyundai Announces A Price Hike Across All Models From January 2020
- Tata Nexon EV Official Unveiling Date Announced
- Nokia Halts Legal Action Against Daimler With Mediation Offer In Patent Row
- SK Innovation To Supply Batteries For Mercedes-Benz Hybrid Car In China
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review