Bentley Flying Spur Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost comparison
Compare Bentley Flying Spur and Rolls-Royce Ghost
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Bentley Flying Spur Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Rolls-Royce Ghost starts at ₹ 6.07 Crore and goes up to ₹ 6.54 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Bentley Flying Spur starts at ₹ 3.74 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 3.97 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Rolls-Royce Ghost base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Bentley Flying Spur base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Rolls-Royce Ghost gets 563 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bentley Flying Spur comes in 2 Petrol 500, 626 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Bentley Flying Spur
- BMW 7 Series Vs Volvo XC90
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Bentley Flying Spur
- Bentley Flying Spur Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs Bentley Flying Spur
- Bentley Flying Spur Vs Bentley Continental
- Audi A8 Vs Bentley Flying Spur
- BMW 7 Series Vs Bentley Flying Spur
- Bentley Flying Spur Vs Bentley Mulsanne
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Bentley Flying Spur
- Bentley Flying Spur Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai i20: New Vs Old
- 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace Launch Date Announced
- Uber Returns To Colombia Less Than A Month After Exit
- Red Bull Racing F1 Team Signs Jehan Daruvala For Junior Program; Will Compete In Formula 2
- Ashok Leyland Delivers Its First Batch Of BS6 Vehicles Built On New Modular Platform
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun