Bentley Flying Spur Vs Bentley Mulsanne comparison
Compare Bentley Flying Spur and Bentley Mulsanne
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Bentley Flying Spur Vs Bentley Mulsanne on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Bentley Mulsanne starts at ₹ 6.35 Crore and goes up to ₹ 7.71 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Bentley Flying Spur starts at ₹ 3.74 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 3.97 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bentley Mulsanne base Petrol engine returns 8 kmpl. The Bentley Flying Spur base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bentley Mulsanne gets 2 Petrol 505, 530 bhp engines, whereas the Bentley Flying Spur comes in 2 Petrol 626, 500 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Bentley Flying Spur
- BMW 7 Series Vs Volvo XC90
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Bentley Flying Spur
- Bentley Flying Spur Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs Bentley Flying Spur
- Bentley Flying Spur Vs Bentley Continental
- Audi A8 Vs Bentley Flying Spur
- BMW 7 Series Vs Bentley Flying Spur
- Bentley Flying Spur Vs Bentley Mulsanne
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Bentley Flying Spur
- Bentley Flying Spur Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
Recent News and Reviews
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- Piaggio Launches Ape E-City In Vijayawada; Opens Its first Ape Electric Experience Centre
- Polestar Developing Next Gen Human Machine Interface With Google
- Ather Plans To Enter 4 More Cities Amidst Growing Response For 450X
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review