Bentley Flying Spur Vs Audi A8 comparison
Compare Bentley Flying Spur and Audi A8
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Bentley Flying Spur Vs Audi A8 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Bentley Flying Spur starts at ₹ 3.74 Crore and goes up to ₹ 3.97 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Audi A8 starts at ₹ 1.37 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.67 Crore for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bentley Flying Spur base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Audi A8 base Diesel returns 8 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bentley Flying Spur gets 2 Petrol 500, 626 bhp engines, whereas the Audi A8 comes in 2 Diesel 246, 379 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Bentley Flying Spur
- Bentley Flying Spur Vs Porsche Panamera
- Bentley Flying Spur Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Bentley Flying Spur W12 Petrol Vs Bentley Flying Spur V8 Petrol
- Skoda Superb Vs Bentley Flying Spur
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Bentley Flying Spur
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Bentley Flying Spur
- Bentley Flying Spur Vs Bentley Continental
- Lexus ES Vs Bentley Flying Spur
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review