Bentley Continental Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost comparison
Compare Bentley Continental and Rolls-Royce Ghost
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Bentley Continental Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Bentley Continental starts at ₹ 3.86 Crore and goes up to ₹ 5.14 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Rolls-Royce Ghost starts at ₹ 6.07 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.54 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bentley Continental base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Rolls-Royce Ghost base Petrol returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bentley Continental gets 4 Petrol 582, 500, 520, 633 bhp engines, whereas the Rolls-Royce Ghost comes in 563 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Bentley Continental
- Bentley Continental Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Rolls-Royce Dawn Vs Bentley Continental
- Rolls-Royce Wraith Vs Bentley Continental
- Bentley Continental GT Speed Petrol Vs Bentley Continental GT V8
- Ford Mustang Vs Bentley Continental
- Bentley Continental Vs MINI Cooper Convertible
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Bentley Continental
- Bentley Continental Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Bentley Mulsanne Vs Bentley Continental
- Land Rover Range Rover Vs Bentley Continental
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- FADA Asks Manufacturers To Only Dispatch BS6 Vehicles To Dealers With Immediate Effect
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review