Bentley Continental Vs BMW M5 comparison
Compare Bentley Continental and BMW M5
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Bentley Continental Vs BMW M5 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW M5 starts at ₹ 1.7 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.83 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Bentley Continental starts at ₹ 3.86 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 5.14 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW M5 base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl. The Bentley Continental base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW M5 gets 2 Petrol 616, 592 bhp engines, whereas the Bentley Continental comes in 4 Petrol 520, 633, 582, 500 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Bentley Continental
- Bentley Continental Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Rolls-Royce Dawn Vs Bentley Continental
- Rolls-Royce Wraith Vs Bentley Continental
- Bentley Continental GT Speed Petrol Vs Bentley Continental GT V8
- Ford Mustang Vs Bentley Continental
- Bentley Continental Vs MINI Cooper Convertible
- Maserati Quattroporte Vs Bentley Continental
- Bentley Continental Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Bentley Mulsanne Vs Bentley Continental
- Land Rover Range Rover Vs Bentley Continental
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda Delivers First Forza 300 Mid-Size Scooter In India
- Tesla In Talks To Use CATL's Cobalt-Free Batteries In China-Made Cars: Report
- Hero To Invest Rs. 10,000 Crore In Next-Gen Mobility Solutions
- New-Gen Hyundai i20 Pictures Leaked Ahead Of Geneva Motor Show Debut
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review