Bentley Bentayga Vs Maserati Levante comparison
Compare Bentley Bentayga and Maserati Levante
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Bentley Bentayga Vs Maserati Levante on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Bentley Bentayga starts at ₹ 4.5 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maserati Levante starts at ₹ 1.68 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.81 Crore for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Maserati Levante costs ₹ 1.71 Crore, whereas the Diesel top-end of Maserati Levante comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.82 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bentley Bentayga base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Maserati Levante base Petrol returns 0 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 7 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Bentley Bentayga gets 600 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Maserati Levante comes in 350 bhp Petrol engine and 275 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Bentley Bentayga
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- U.S. Agency Probes 12th Tesla Crash Tied To Possible Autopilot Use
- French Want PSA-Fiat Board Guarantee In $50 Billion Merger
- Uber Submits Appeal To Regain London Taxi License
- A Lamborghini Huracan RWD Escorts Aircrafts To Their Parking Bay In Bologna
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 39.9 Lakh
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review