Bajaj Qute Vs Tata Tiago comparison
Compare Bajaj Qute and Tata Tiago
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Bajaj Qute Vs Tata Tiago on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Tiago starts at ₹ 4.91 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.31 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Tata Tiago costs ₹ 5.84 Lakh, whereas the Tata Tiago Diesel top-end costs ₹ 7.52 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Bajaj Qute starts at ₹ 2.77 Lakh. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Bajaj Qute costs ₹ 3.1 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Tiago base Petrol engine returns 24 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 27 kmpl. The Bajaj Qute base Petrol returns 35 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 43 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Tiago gets 84 bhp Petrol engine and 69 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Bajaj Qute comes in 13 bhp Petrol engine and 11 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Bajaj Qute and Tata Tiago
A diesel in the small hatch segment was unheard of, till Maruti Suzuki brought in the Celerio with a diesel power-plant. A small displacement diesel hatchback was now available for less than Rs. 5... Read More
Related Comparison of Bajaj Qute
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- India Bike Week 2019: Motorcycles To Watch Out For
- Maruti Suzuki India To Increase Car Prices From January 2020
- Ducati CEO Claudio Domenicali Named President Of Italy's 'Motor Valley'
- KTM 390 Adventure, KTM 250 Adventure To Debut At India Bike Week 2019
- MG ZS EV vs Hyundai Kona Electric: Features And Specifications Comparison
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review