Bajaj Qute Vs Tata Nexon comparison
Compare Bajaj Qute and Tata Nexon
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Bajaj Qute Vs Tata Nexon on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Nexon starts at ₹ 7.97 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 84.58 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Tata Nexon costs ₹ 9.66 Lakh, whereas the Tata Nexon Diesel top-end costs ₹ 15.08 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Bajaj Qute starts at ₹ 2.77 Lakh. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Bajaj Qute costs ₹ 3.1 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Nexon base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 22 kmpl. The Bajaj Qute base Petrol returns 35 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 43 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Nexon gets 108 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Bajaj Qute comes in 13 bhp Petrol engine and 11 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Bajaj Qute and Tata Nexon
The sub 4-metre subcompact SUV segment is the fastest growing and possibly most popular automotive segment in the country. With players like the Ford Ecosport, Mahindra TUV 300 and the Honda WR-V... Read More
Related Comparison of Bajaj Qute
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Renault Turns To Volkswagen's De Meo As Car Maker Seeks Fresh Start
- Proton-Packed Geely Takes On Honda And Toyota In Southeast Asia
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLA India Launch Details Out
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 73.70 Lakh
- Renault Triber BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 4.99 Lakh
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review