Bajaj Qute Vs Ferrari 812 Superfast comparison
Compare Bajaj Qute and Ferrari 812 Superfast
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Bajaj Qute Vs Ferrari 812 Superfast on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ferrari 812 Superfast starts at ₹ 6.07 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Bajaj Qute starts at ₹ 2.77 Lakh. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Bajaj Qute costs ₹ 3.1 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ferrari 812 Superfast base Petrol engine returns 7 kmpl. The Bajaj Qute base Petrol returns 35 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 43 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Ferrari 812 Superfast gets 789 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bajaj Qute comes in 13 bhp Petrol engine and 11 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Related Comparison of Bajaj Qute
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Tiago, Tigor, Nexon Facelifts Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 4.60 Lakh
- Tata Tiago And Tigor Score 4 Stars In Global NCAP Crash Tests
- GM's Cruise Unit Unveils Driverless Prototype Vehicle For Ride-Sharing Service
- Tata Altroz Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 5.29 Lakh
- Honda Recalling 2.7 Million North American Vehicles For New Air Bag Inflator Defect
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review