Bajaj Qute Vs Abarth 595 comparison
Compare Bajaj Qute and Abarth 595
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Bajaj Qute Vs Abarth 595 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Abarth 595 starts at ₹ 34.89 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Bajaj Qute starts at ₹ 2.77 Lakh. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Bajaj Qute costs ₹ 3.1 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Abarth 595 base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl. The Bajaj Qute base Petrol returns 35 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 43 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Abarth 595 gets 160 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bajaj Qute comes in 13 bhp Petrol engine and 11 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Related Comparison of Bajaj Qute
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- India Bike Week 2019: Motorcycles To Watch Out For
- Maruti Suzuki India To Increase Car Prices From January 2020
- Ducati CEO Claudio Domenicali Named President Of Italy's 'Motor Valley'
- KTM 390 Adventure, KTM 250 Adventure To Debut At India Bike Week 2019
- MG ZS EV vs Hyundai Kona Electric: Features And Specifications Comparison
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review