Audi S5 Vs Mercedes-AMG E 63 S comparison
Compare Audi S5 and Mercedes-AMG E 63 S
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi S5 Vs Mercedes-AMG E 63 S on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi S5 starts at ₹ 84.64 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG E 63 S starts at ₹ 1.77 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi S5 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG E 63 S base Petrol returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi S5 gets 349 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG E 63 S comes in 603 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Audi S5
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Why It Is Prudent To Renew Your Auto Insurance
- Toyota Offers Support Package To Help Dealers Stay Afloat During Coronavirus Lockdown
- Suzuki Katana Unveiled In New Colours
- Coronavirus Pandemic: 2020 Paris MotorShow Partially Cancelled
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Tata Motors Offers Online Booking And Home Delivery
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions