Audi RS5 Coupe Vs Bentley Continental comparison
Compare Audi RS5 Coupe and Bentley Continental
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi RS5 Coupe Vs Bentley Continental on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi RS5 Coupe starts at ₹ 1.29 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Bentley Continental starts at ₹ 3.86 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 5.14 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi RS5 Coupe base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The Bentley Continental base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi RS5 Coupe gets 444 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bentley Continental comes in 4 Petrol 633, 520, 582, 500 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Audi RS5 Coupe
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review