Audi Q7 Vs Ford Mustang comparison
Compare Audi Q7 and Ford Mustang
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi Q7 Vs Ford Mustang on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi Q7 starts at ₹ 80.42 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 89.6 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi Q7 costs ₹ 90.64 Lakh, whereas the Audi Q7 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ford Mustang starts at ₹ 83.71 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi Q7 base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 15 kmpl. The Ford Mustang base Petrol returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi Q7 gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 245 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Ford Mustang comes in 401 bhp Petrol engine.
Apr 23, 2016 06:33 PM
We pit the new Audi Q7 against its closest rivals in the market - the Volvo XC90 and BMW X5 to find out which SUV tops the race. Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Audi Q7 and Ford Mustang
Related Comparison of Audi Q7
Recent News and Reviews
- General Motors To Lay Off All 1,500 Plant Workers In Thailand Following Sale
- MG Showcases Heritage And Legacy At 21 Gun Salute Rally
- Global NCAP Writes To Global Auto CEOs To Help Reduce Road Deaths
- Classic Cars And Bikes Line Up at 21 Gun Salute Concours d'Elegance Held In India
- Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle Upgraded To BS6 Norms; Prices Start At Rs. 5.39 Lakh
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review