Audi Q7 Vs BMW X5 comparison
Compare Audi Q7 and BMW X5
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi Q7 Vs BMW X5 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi Q7 starts at ₹ 87.35 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 97.18 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi Q7 costs ₹ 92.29 Lakh, whereas the Audi Q7 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.02 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X5 starts at ₹ 97.28 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the BMW X5 costs ₹ 86.27 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW X5 comes with a price tag of ₹ 97.48 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi Q7 base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 15 kmpl. The BMW X5 base Petrol returns 11 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 13 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi Q7 gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 245 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW X5 comes in 340 bhp Petrol engine and 265 bhp Diesel engine.
Apr 23, 2016 06:33 PM
We pit the new Audi Q7 against its closest rivals in the market - the Volvo XC90 and BMW X5 to find out which SUV tops the race. Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Audi Q7 and BMW X5
Related Comparison of Audi Q7
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP’s First Ever ‘Safer Choice’ Award
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Volkswagen Golf GTD Teased
- Suzuki Burgman Street 125 BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 77,900
- Holden Brand To Retire By 2021 After 72 Years Of Operation In Australia
- China's Auto Sales May Fall 10 Per Cent In First Half Due To Coronavirus
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review