Audi Q7 Vs Audi A5 comparison
Compare Audi Q7 and Audi A5
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi Q7 Vs Audi A5 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi Q7 starts at ₹ 80.42 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 89.6 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi Q7 costs ₹ 90.64 Lakh, whereas the Audi Q7 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Audi A5 starts at ₹ 64.77 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 80.93 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi Q7 base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 15 kmpl. The Audi A5 base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi Q7 gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 245 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Audi A5 comes in 188 bhp Diesel engine.
Apr 23, 2016 06:33 PM
We pit the new Audi Q7 against its closest rivals in the market - the Volvo XC90 and BMW X5 to find out which SUV tops the race. Read More
Apr 22, 2017 10:46 AM
The new A5 Cabriolet is a stunner. The Cabrio uses the same face as the coupe, but naturally has different flanks and rear. It has a bold and wide face, accentuated by the new grille and a very... Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Audi Q7 and Audi A5
Related Comparison of Audi Q7
Recent News and Reviews
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Volkswagen T-Roc Launch Date Announced
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun