Audi Q5 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLE comparison
Compare Audi Q5 and Mercedes-Benz GLE
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi Q5 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLE on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi Q5 starts at ₹ 64.62 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 69.9 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi Q5 costs ₹ 64.62 Lakh, whereas the Audi Q5 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 69.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz GLE starts at ₹ 92.5 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz GLE costs ₹ 79.48 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mercedes-Benz GLE comes with a price tag of ₹ 92.08 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi Q5 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz GLE base Petrol returns 9 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 10 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi Q5 gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 187 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz GLE comes in 333 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 204, 258 bhp engines.
Dec 01, 2018 01:01 PM
While the 450 petrol is the obvious performer, the 400d is my pick for all its grunt and power. Its also the right blend of sophisticated and smooth with brawny and brave. All while also giving... Read More
Related Comparison of Audi Q5
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Altroz: Variants Explained
- Maruti Suzuki Records Production Growth In November 2019 After Eight Months
- Aston Martin CEO Says Shareholders In It For The Long-Term, Not Soliciting Participation
- Hyundai's Research Shows There Are 36,750 Different Driving Styles
- BMW Group Registers A Growth Of 1.4 Per cent In Sales Globally In November 2019
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review