Audi Q5 Vs Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe comparison
Compare Audi Q5 and Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi Q5 Vs Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi Q5 starts at ₹ 64.62 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 69.9 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi Q5 costs ₹ 64.62 Lakh, whereas the Audi Q5 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 69.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe starts at ₹ 92.32 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi Q5 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe base Petrol returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi Q5 gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 187 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe comes in 362 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Audi Q5
- Audi Q5 Vs Audi Q7
- Jaguar XE Vs BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Audi Q5
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs BMW X3
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Mercedes-Benz GLC
- Audi Q7 Vs Audi Q5
- BMW 3 Series Vs Audi Q5
- Audi Q5 Vs Mercedes-AMG GLS 63
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Audi Q5
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review