Audi Q5 Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport comparison
Compare Audi Q5 and Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi Q5 Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi Q5 starts at ₹ 58.34 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 65.31 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi Q5 costs ₹ 58.34 Lakh, whereas the Audi Q5 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 65.31 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Land Rover Range Rover Sport starts at ₹ 1.36 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.19 Crore for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Land Rover Range Rover Sport costs ₹ 1.23 Crore, whereas the Diesel top-end of Land Rover Range Rover Sport comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.76 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi Q5 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Land Rover Range Rover Sport base Petrol returns 13 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 8 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi Q5 gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 187 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover Sport comes in 3 Petrol 335, 567, 503 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 255, 335 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Audi Q5
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun