Audi Q3 Vs Hyundai Tucson comparison
Compare Audi Q3 and Hyundai Tucson
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi Q3 Vs Hyundai Tucson on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Tucson starts at ₹ 22.39 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 28.25 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Tucson costs ₹ 24.78 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Tucson Diesel top-end costs ₹ 32.07 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Audi Q3 starts at ₹ 41.1 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Audi Q3 costs ₹ 43.37 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Audi Q3 comes with a price tag of ₹ 51.7 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Tucson base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Audi Q3 base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 16 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Tucson gets 153 bhp Petrol engine and 182 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Audi Q3 comes in 148 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 174, 148 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Audi Q3 and Hyundai Tucson
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
Related Comparison of Audi Q3
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda Delivers First Forza 300 Mid-Size Scooter In India
- Tesla In Talks To Use CATL's Cobalt-Free Batteries In China-Made Cars: Report
- Hero To Invest Rs. 10,000 Crore In Next-Gen Mobility Solutions
- New-Gen Hyundai i20 Pictures Leaked Ahead Of Geneva Motor Show Debut
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review