Audi Q3 Vs BMW 5 Series comparison
Compare Audi Q3 and BMW 5 Series
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi Q3 Vs BMW 5 Series on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 5 Series starts at ₹ 64.37 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 70.76 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the BMW 5 Series costs ₹ 68.9 Lakh, whereas the BMW 5 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 77.61 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Audi Q3 starts at ₹ 41.1 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Audi Q3 costs ₹ 43.37 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Audi Q3 comes with a price tag of ₹ 51.7 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 5 Series base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 19 kmpl. The Audi Q3 base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 16 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 5 Series gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 187, 261 bhp engines, whereas the Audi Q3 comes in 148 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 148, 174 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Audi Q3 and BMW 5 Series
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
Related Comparison of Audi Q3
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun