Audi A8 Vs Maserati Quattroporte comparison
Compare Audi A8 and Maserati Quattroporte
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi A8 Vs Maserati Quattroporte on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A8 starts at ₹ 1.85 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maserati Quattroporte starts at ₹ 1.93 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.97 Crore for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Maserati Quattroporte costs ₹ 1.97 Crore, whereas the Diesel top-end of Maserati Quattroporte comes with a price tag of ₹ 2.12 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A8 base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl. The Maserati Quattroporte base Petrol returns 8 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 8 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A8 gets 335 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Maserati Quattroporte comes in 3 Petrol 430, 530, 350 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 350, 275 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Audi A8
Recent News and Reviews
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Volkswagen Golf GTD Teased
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review