Audi A8 Vs BMW 7 Series comparison
Compare Audi A8 and BMW 7 Series
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi A8 Vs BMW 7 Series on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A8 starts at ₹ 1.56 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW 7 Series starts at ₹ 1.35 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.43 Crore for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the BMW 7 Series costs ₹ 1.22 Crore, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW 7 Series comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.35 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A8 base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl. The BMW 7 Series base Petrol returns 8 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A8 gets 335 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW 7 Series comes in 2 Petrol 601, 335 bhp engines and 261 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Audi A8
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Upcoming Hyundai Creta 7-Seater SUV Spotted Again In Korea
- BS6 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 1.03 Lakh
- BS6 TVS Scooty Pep Plus Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 52,754
- Coronavirus: Preparing For The Rise Of An Empathetic Consumer
- BS6 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol Launching Soon; Official Teaser Out
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review