Audi A8 Vs Audi A6 comparison
Compare Audi A8 and Audi A6
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi A8 Vs Audi A6 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A6 starts at ₹ 54.42 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 59.42 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Audi A8 starts at ₹ 1.56 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A6 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Audi A8 base Petrol returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A6 gets 241 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Audi A8 comes in 335 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Audi A8
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus: Here's How Hyderabad Police Is Keeping Its Vehicles Sanitised
- DC Design Reimagines Hindustan Ambassador As An Electric Vehicle
- Bajaj Discover 110 & 125 Discontinued In India
- Tesla Cuts Contractors From California, Nevada Factories: Report
- UK Car Sector Warns: Supply Companies Need Cash Immediately
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review