Audi A6 Vs Volvo XC90 comparison
Compare Audi A6 and Volvo XC90
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi A6 Vs Volvo XC90 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A6 starts at ₹ 64.2 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volvo XC90 starts at ₹ 95.71 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.04 Crore for range topping Diesel model. The base Hybrid model of the Volvo XC90 costs ₹ 1.55 Crore, whereas the Hybrid top-end of Volvo XC90 comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.68 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A6 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Volvo XC90 base Diesel returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Hybrid counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A6 gets 241 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Volvo XC90 comes in 232 bhp Diesel engine and 2 Hybrid 398, 408 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Audi A6 and Volvo XC90
Related Comparison of Audi A6
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Next-Gen Hyundai Creta Spotted With Dual-Tip Exhaust
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review