Audi A6 Vs Toyota Prius comparison
Compare Audi A6 and Toyota Prius
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi A6 Vs Toyota Prius on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A6 starts at ₹ 63.23 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 69.04 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Toyota Prius starts at ₹ 51.54 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A6 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Toyota Prius base Hybrid returns 26 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A6 gets 241 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Toyota Prius comes in 98 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Audi A6
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Kia Seltos
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Hyundai New Santro
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Mahindra Marazzo
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Kia Seltos
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Honda Amaze
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Kia Seltos
Recent News and Reviews
- New Speed Limits For Flyovers & Highways In Mumbai
- 2020 Geneva Motor Show Cancelled Due To Coronavirus Scare
- Bajaj Dominar 250 Confirmed; Will Arrive In March 2020
- Japan Minister Flying To Lebanon To Make Case For Ghosn's Return
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift: Accessories Packages Explained
- 2020 KTM 390 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 KTM 200 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review