Audi A6 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA comparison
Compare Audi A6 and Mercedes-Benz CLA
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi A6 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A6 starts at ₹ 64.2 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz CLA starts at ₹ 42.71 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz CLA costs ₹ 37.67 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mercedes-Benz CLA comes with a price tag of ₹ 43.89 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A6 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz CLA base Petrol returns 15 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A6 gets 241 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz CLA comes in 181 bhp Petrol engine and 134 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Audi A6
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review