Audi A6 Vs Mercedes-Benz C-Class comparison
Compare Audi A6 and Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi A6 Vs Mercedes-Benz C-Class on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A6 starts at ₹ 63.23 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 69.04 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class starts at ₹ 47.33 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 53.23 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class costs ₹ 47.68 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mercedes-Benz C-Class comes with a price tag of ₹ 57.76 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A6 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz C-Class base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 12 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A6 gets 241 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz C-Class comes in 181 bhp Petrol engine and 192 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Audi A6 and Mercedes-Benz C-Class
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of Audi A6
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Kia Seltos
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Hyundai New Santro
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Mahindra Marazzo
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Kia Seltos
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Honda Amaze
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Kia Seltos
Recent News and Reviews
- Next-Gen Volkswagen Vento (Polo Sedan) Unveiled In Russia
- 2020 Hero Super Splendor 125 BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 67,300
- Skoda Octavia RS 245 Online Bookings To Open On March 1
- Aston Martin Shares Slide As Losses Deepen And Finance Chief Leaves
- 2020 Honda Unicorn 160 BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 93,593
- 2020 KTM 390 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 KTM 200 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review