Audi A6 Vs Mercedes-Benz C-Class comparison
Compare Audi A6 and Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi A6 Vs Mercedes-Benz C-Class on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A6 starts at ₹ 64.2 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class starts at ₹ 47.33 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 53.23 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class costs ₹ 47.68 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mercedes-Benz C-Class comes with a price tag of ₹ 57.76 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A6 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz C-Class base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 12 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A6 gets 241 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz C-Class comes in 181 bhp Petrol engine and 192 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Audi A6 and Mercedes-Benz C-Class
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of Audi A6
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- VW's German Plants Need To Shape Up, Says Production Chief
- Japan's Markets Watchdog Likely To Recommend $22 Million Fine Against Nissan
- Top Motorcycles At India Bike Week 2019
- Billionaire Lawrence Stroll Seeks Big Stake In Aston Martin - Report
- BMW Teases The M4 GT3; To Roll Out In 2022
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review