Audi A6 Vs Lexus NX comparison
Compare Audi A6 and Lexus NX
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi A6 Vs Lexus NX on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A6 starts at ₹ 63.23 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 69.04 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Lexus NX starts at ₹ 64.88 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 67.72 Lakh for range topping Hybrid model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A6 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Lexus NX base Hybrid returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A6 gets 241 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Lexus NX comes in 194 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Audi A6
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Suzuki Jimny To Be Axed In The UK By 2021
- Hero Group Pledges Rs. 100 Crore To Fight Coronavirus Pandemic
- Mahindra Starts Testing Its In-House Ventilator
- BS4 Discounts On TVS Bikes & Scooters: Offers Up To Rs. 11,000 On Apache RR310, NTorq, Jupiter & XL100 Moped
- Coronavirus Threat: Mahindra Begins Assembly Of Face Shields
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions