Audi A6 Vs BMW X1 comparison
Compare Audi A6 and BMW X1
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi A6 Vs BMW X1 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A6 starts at ₹ 63.23 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 69.04 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X1 starts at ₹ 45.44 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the BMW X1 costs ₹ 41.78 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW X1 comes with a price tag of ₹ 54.17 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A6 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The BMW X1 base Petrol returns 21 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 21 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A6 gets 241 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW X1 comes in 192 bhp Petrol engine and 190 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Audi A6 and BMW X1
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
Related Comparison of Audi A6
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review