Audi A6 Vs BMW 7 Series comparison
Compare Audi A6 and BMW 7 Series
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi A6 Vs BMW 7 Series on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A6 starts at ₹ 63.23 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 69.04 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW 7 Series starts at ₹ 1.59 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.86 Crore for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the BMW 7 Series costs ₹ 1.45 Crore, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW 7 Series comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.59 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A6 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The BMW 7 Series base Petrol returns 8 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A6 gets 241 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW 7 Series comes in 2 Petrol 601, 335 bhp engines and 261 bhp Diesel engine.
Recent News and Reviews
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Volkswagen Golf GTD Teased
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review