Audi A6 Vs BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo comparison
Compare Audi A6 and BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi A6 Vs BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A6 starts at ₹ 64.2 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo starts at ₹ 75.65 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo costs ₹ 75.65 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo comes with a price tag of ₹ 87.45 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A6 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A6 gets 241 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo comes in 254 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 262, 188 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Audi A6
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 73.70 Lakh
- Renault Triber BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 4.99 Lakh
- 2020 Hero Pleasure+ 110 FI BS6 Scooter Launched, Prices Start Rs. 54,800
- Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 2.92 Lakh
- Lamborghini Huracan Evo RWD Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 3.22 Crore
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review