Audi A5 Vs Honda Accord comparison
Compare Audi A5 and Honda Accord
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi A5 Vs Honda Accord on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Audi A5 starts at ₹ 64.77 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 80.93 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Honda Accord starts at ₹ 50.53 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A5 base Diesel engine returns 17 kmpl. The Honda Accord base Hybrid returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A5 gets 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Honda Accord comes in 181 bhp Hybrid engine.
Apr 22, 2017 10:46 AM
The new A5 Cabriolet is a stunner. The Cabrio uses the same face as the coupe, but naturally has different flanks and rear. It has a bold and wide face, accentuated by the new grille and a very... Read More
Related Comparison of Audi A5
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero XPulse Rally Kit Priced At Rs. 38,000
- Apex Court Questions Government About Plans To Popularise EVs
- General Motors To Lay Off All 1,500 Plant Workers In Thailand Following Sale
- MG Showcases Heritage And Legacy At 21 Gun Salute Rally
- Global NCAP Writes To Global Auto CEOs To Help Reduce Road Deaths
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review