Audi A3 Vs Tata Hexa comparison
Compare Audi A3 and Tata Hexa
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi A3 Vs Tata Hexa on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A3 starts at ₹ 38.68 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 41.02 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi A3 costs ₹ 40.84 Lakh, whereas the Audi A3 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 42.92 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Hexa starts at ₹ 15.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 22 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A3 base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Tata Hexa base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A3 gets 148 bhp Petrol engine and 141 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Hexa comes in 2 Diesel 148, 154 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Audi A3 and Tata Hexa
Related Comparison of Audi A3
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Tiago And Tigor Score 4 Stars In Global NCAP Crash Tests
- GM's Cruise Unit Unveils Driverless Prototype Vehicle For Ride-Sharing Service
- Tata Altroz Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 5.29 Lakh
- Honda Recalling 2.7 Million North American Vehicles For New Air Bag Inflator Defect
- Toyota To Recall 3.4 Million Vehicles Worldwide For Faulty Airbags
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review