Audi A3 Vs MINI 5 door comparison
Compare Audi A3 and MINI 5 door
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi A3 Vs MINI 5 door on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A3 starts at ₹ 38.68 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 41.02 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi A3 costs ₹ 40.84 Lakh, whereas the Audi A3 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 42.92 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the MINI 5 door starts at ₹ 38.92 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A3 base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The MINI 5 door base Diesel returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A3 gets 148 bhp Petrol engine and 141 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the MINI 5 door comes in 114 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Audi A3
- Ford Endeavour Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Scorpio
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Tata Tiago Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Tata Tiago Vs Tata Zest
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Tata Tigor
- Tata Tigor XM Petrol Vs Tata Tigor XZ Petrol
- Toyota Camry Vs Skoda Superb
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Toyota Etios Liva Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
Recent News and Reviews
- Leaked Images Show The Next Batpod From The Upcoming Batman Movie
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift: All You Need To Know
- Top 5 Most Fuel-Efficient Compact SUVs In India
- Hyundai Venue 1.5 Diesel BS6 To Be Launched Soon; Bookings Begin At Dealerships
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro: All You Need To Know
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review