Audi A3 Vs Mercedes-Benz B-Class comparison
Compare Audi A3 and Mercedes-Benz B-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi A3 Vs Mercedes-Benz B-Class on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A3 starts at ₹ 38.68 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 41.02 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi A3 costs ₹ 40.84 Lakh, whereas the Audi A3 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 42.92 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz B-Class starts at ₹ 37.25 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A3 base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz B-Class base Diesel returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A3 gets 148 bhp Petrol engine and 141 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz B-Class comes in 136 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Audi A3
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Kia Seltos
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Hyundai New Santro
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Mahindra Marazzo
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Kia Seltos
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Honda Amaze
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Kia Seltos
Recent News and Reviews
- New Speed Limits For Flyovers & Highways In Mumbai
- 2020 Geneva Motor Show Cancelled Due To Coronavirus Scare
- Bajaj Dominar 250 Confirmed; Will Arrive In March 2020
- Japan Minister Flying To Lebanon To Make Case For Ghosn's Return
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift: Accessories Packages Explained
- 2020 KTM 390 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 KTM 200 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review