Audi A3 Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class comparison
Compare Audi A3 and Mercedes-Benz A-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi A3 Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz A-Class starts at ₹ 33.12 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz A-Class costs ₹ 34.77 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Audi A3 starts at ₹ 38.68 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 41.02 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Audi A3 costs ₹ 40.84 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Audi A3 comes with a price tag of ₹ 42.92 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz A-Class base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Audi A3 base Petrol returns 19 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz A-Class gets 122 bhp Petrol engine and 136 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Audi A3 comes in 148 bhp Petrol engine and 141 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Audi A3
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Fiat Rolls Out Last Unit Of The 1.3-Litre Multijet Diesel Engine In India
- Kia Subcompact SUV Concept Sketches Out; Global Unveil At 2020 Auto Expo
- French Investigators To Move Ahead With Ghosn Prosecution Over Palace Party
- Triumph, Bajaj Partner To Make Sub Rs. 2 lakh Motorcycle In India; To Arrive In 2022
- Underperforming Euro Auto Shares Reflect Fear Of New Front In U.S. Trade Wars
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review